Category: Modifications and Enforcement

My Ex Refuses To Help With Medical Payments For Our Son. We Have Joint Custody. What Steps Can I Take To Fight This?

If your ex won’t pay for your child’s medical bills, you may be able to ask a court to order your ex to pay his or her half of the bills. The first step in getting your ex to pay for his or her share of the medical expenses is to make copies of all… Read more>>

From offices in Seal Beach, the Law Office of Ann A. Thomson serves clients throughout Southern California in communities such as Seal Beach, Santa Ana, Brea, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Anaheim, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Norwalk, Torrance, Rancho Palos Verdes and Los Angeles.